People now want to look and feel a certain way with heavy use of social media and the constant need to impress followers with beauty, body, and looks. Beauty has found its new meaning in the digital era, and thus Med Spa, clinical treatments, salon visits are simply on the rise!
As a treatment to get rid of excess body fat, people undergo invasive surgeries such as liposuction. Not only is it expensive, but it has its disadvantages such as internal puncture, fluid accumulation, contour irregularities, longer recovery period, etc. This is where a modern technique called the “fat cavitation machine” emerges.
These radio frequency cavitation machines painlessly remove the deep-rooted excess fat from your desired body parts, and this is the main reason why they’re becoming increasingly popular. But how to choose a professional ultrasonic fat cavitation machine to help body slimming? Keep reading!
How Does Ultrasound Cavitation Work
A process in which ultrasound technology targets the fat cells below the skin and breaks them down is called ultrasonic or ultrasound cavitation. It is not a surgical method and helps to reduce localized fat and unwanted cellulite in the body.
In this procedure, there is pressure applied to fat cells through ultrasonic vibrations, which is enough to melt the fat cells down to a liquid state. This liquid waste eventually leaves your body in the form of urine.
The Rise of Fat Cavitation Machines
Despite heavy workouts, when people do not see desired results, they often resort to cosmetic surgeries or pay visits to Med Spas for an improved body shape. Ultrasonic cavitation is a painless solution and does not involve surgery, and this is why it is quickly becoming popular among people who want to reduce adipose fat and cellulite.
If you are a Med Spa owner or would like to invest in a good machine in this space, consider the highly-demanded ultrasound cavitation machine. Alternatively, if you want to skip Med Spa visits and instead use the device at home, cavitation machines are also available for personal use.
The challenge, however, is the high cost of ultrasonic cavitation machines. This is why you have to do thorough research before you make such an investment. No worries! You’ve landed on the right page. We will tell you in detail what you need to consider before you finalize a body cavitation machine. Let us dig in!
How to Choose a Professional Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation Machine
Below is a detailed list of factors that buyers should consider before purchase:
The cavitation procedure has minimal risks; however, a few machines could cause side effects such as bruises and pain. The selection should be made bearing in mind that the machine should cause no harm to your organs, skin, and bones while simultaneously exposing the fat cells for the breakdown process.
Before you purchase a cavitation machine, understand that various types are available in the market, where every type serves a specific purpose. These types include face contouring machines, cellulite reduction machines, body fat burning and skin tightening machines, body shaping machines, skin lift or tightening devices, and various other types.
For the machine to vibrate effectively that will eventually help to melt down the fat cells, a frequency suitable for the task should be provided in the machine. The favorable frequency range is somewhere between 20 to 40 kHz. A machine that operates between 40 to 60 kHz is not right as it is too weak for fat penetration in the deeper layers of human skin and cannot cause enough disturbances in the cell to push cavitation.
This plays a crucial factor in your selection basis. If you are a Med Spa owner, before purchasing a super expensive machine, ensure to calculate the return on investment as it could have slow returns. At the same time, do not fall for cheaper products that could have a shorter life span or lead to side effects, no support, etc.
1. Intensity setting: Ultrasonic cavitation machines come with different energy intensities that can be adjusted.
2. Gel-based: Most machines use lubricating lotion or gel to help to slide easily into the skin. However, there are models available where no gel is used. You can select based on how conveniently you want to use the machine.
3. Massage: Some machines have more than one massage setting. Depending on your needs, select the one you like most.
4. Screen: These machines come with a display screen that shows all settings. While a few machines have smaller LCD screens, others have bigger screens. In general, bigger cavitation machines come with larger screens.
5. Time of treatment: Depending on the model, the time for each cavitation treatment also differs. While some machines take only 10 mins for a sitting, others could last for as long as half an hour. You should also be aware of how many times you can use the ultrasonic cavitation machine per week. Commonly, it is advised to use it twice to three times a week. However, if you need it for daily use, you could look for a lesser-powerful machine.
Tips on Choosing a Professional Ultrasonic Cavitation Machine
Here are a few tips to remember to buy and use the ultrasound body cavitation machine:
- Reviews: Ensure to go through reviews of verified buyers before investing in the machines
- Customer ratings: Check ratings of genuine buyers who have bought and used the products. Word of mouth helps too!
- Budget constraints: Direct your research to get maximum settings/features within the budget you have in mind.
- Manufacturer: Ensure you purchase from well-known brands or reputed manufacturers. Do not fall prey to duplicate products.
- Health condition: If you’re willing to buy the fat cavitation machine for personal use at home, ensure to check your health condition before making a purchase. The ultrasonic fat cavitation machine should not be used by pregnant women, lactating mothers, or people with heart and circulatory system problems or liver and kidney diseases.
- Not an alternative for complete weight loss: While ultrasonic cavitation machines can help target a few areas for fat loss and tone your body parts, it is not an alternative to weight loss for people who are obese and are looking to lose weight instantly.
- Consume plenty of water: Ensure to drink water before and after the procedure. This will make the lymphatic system remove the melted fat easily after the sound waves have dissolved the fat cells.
- Eat healthily and exercise regularly: These machines are very effective for body contouring, cellulite reduction, and skin tightening. However, ensure to follow a balanced diet and work out daily to maintain a good body.
It is no secret that all humans wish to own a body in good shape and health. Sometimes, despite following a balanced diet and exercising daily, there is a possibility that most of us are unable able to get rid of our excess body fat. This is where the fat cavitation machine comes into the picture and helps by painlessly removing the fat from our bodies!
Med Spa owners also have a great opportunity to serve their clients with this painless modern fat loss technique. We hope this detailed guide with all the factors to be considered and buying tips will help you make the right purchase.
Now since you have learned how to choose a professional ultrasonic fat cavitation machine, why don’t you also check out our other related guides as follows:
- 5 best fat cavitation machines
- CoolSculpting vs Fat cavitation machine
- Best cavitation gels
- Can you use coconut oil with your cavitation machine
- How to use cavitation machine at home
- What is cavitation treatment
- Do you need a license to do cavitation