BEST ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD COLLECTION FOR YOU
1.Check whether the dog bike trailer is in good condition and installed appropriately.
2.Make sure the dog’s weight doesn’t exceed the maximum weight capacity of the bike trailer.
3.Pay attention to your cycling speed. For the sake of safety, you should travel at a speed less than ten mph and lower your speed while turning. Five mph is recommended to avoid flipping. Quick or sharp turns are not advised.
- 1. Before installing, make sure you have the tools needed.
- 2. Attach the tow bar to the bike trailer and secure it.
- 3. Undo the bolts or the quick release securing the back wheel to the axle.
- 4. Put the trailer hitch between the axle and bolts/quick release.
- 5. Connect the tow bar with the hitch.
- 6. Take a test and make sure everything works well before taking your dog for a ride.