BEST MASSAGE OIL WARMER COLLECTION FOR YOU
- Best Brands
- Temperature Control
- Size & Capacity
Some oil warmers fit a single bottle, but professional massage oil warmers can hold 2 or 3 bottles.
2. Turn on the switch.
3. Fill the water tank with water.
4. Adjust to the desired temperature.
5. Place the bottle into the massage oil heater.
6. The heating plate heats the water.
7. Heat is transferred to the oil bottle.
8. When the temperature is right, it will automatically shut off.
- What is warming massage oil used for?
- How to heat the massage oil?
If you rub the oil on your hands for about 20 seconds, the oil will warm up slightly. This is a good option if you are rubbing quickly. But if you want a full body massage, you may need a massage oil warmer.
Pour the massage oil into a ceramic or glass cup. Put the oil in the microwave oven for 30-60 seconds. However, the oil will not stay hot for a long time.
3. Hot water
Pour hot water into a cup, bowl or pot.
Place the oil in a glass container and place it in hot water.
Heat it for 5-10 minutes.
Take the oil out of the hot water and rub it.
Put the oil back into the cup, bowl or pot and keep the oil warm.
Light the candle.
Place the bottle on top of the candle.
Pour the oil into the bottle.
Check the temperature with a thermometer.
5. Massage oil warmer
If you incorporate partner massage or self-massage into your routine, you might want to get an electric oil warmer.
- Stress reduction
- Lower blood pressure
- Improved skin health
- Reduce muscle stiffness
- Promote lymphatic drainage