BEST STARLIGHT HEADLINER COLLECTION FOR YOU
Generally, the starlight headliner kit contains fiber optic starlights, an LED light engine, power cables, light coupling, and remote control.
- Best Brands
- App support
- Light source
- Stars or shooting stars
- Power source
- Mark the points on the car roof and drill holes.
- Unwrap the fiber optic cable to make wiring and organization easy.
- Thread the fiber optic into the hole.
- Secure it with adhesive or glue.
- Glue the headliner to the harder part.
- Cut off the excess fiber.
- Connect the wires and light engine and reinstall the car top.
- Mount the main controller on the C-pillar.
You can also watch the YouTube video for more details!
- Number of Starlights
- Quality of installation
When looking for professionals, make sure you know how they install the starlight. A complicated installation may cost more.
- Vehicle Type
Before putting the star lights on, you will first have to remove the car top. The top is usually taken out. If the car does not allow this, it will take more time and additional equipment to complete. It means there will be additional costs.