BEST WIRELESS TATTOO MACHINE COLLECTION FOR YOU
Thanks to their wireless control, they have gained popularity today. Wireless tattoo machines have more advantages than coil tattoo guns or rotary tattoo machines. It has no cables, which gives the tattoo artist more freedom. The integrated wireless system allows you to set it up quickly. There are wireless tattoo pens that are safer than wired tattoo pens.
A Pound of Flesh
Kiss of Dragon
1. Unlike coil tattoo machines, the best wireless ones do not vibrate and do not make a lot of noise so that your hands do not get tired.
2. They are comfortable to hold. It's like you're holding a pen.
3. They are balanced and light even with batteries.
4. Adjustable voltage is necessary. Some allow you to adjust the depth of the pointer.
5. The battery should last 180 minutes or more, and it takes less time to recharge.
6. It is a rotating pen that is gentle for the skin while it lines and shades well.
In conclusion, you should consider these factors.
- Battery and machine weight
- Battery life
- Charging time
- Battery Level Indicator
- Extra battery pack
- Adjustment of voltage
- Compatible needles and syringes
- Interchangeable grips
- Barrel size
- The Cost of a Tattoo Kit
- Tattoo Gun Cost
A good battery should be fully charged in about 5-6 hours. A good model can be 1900mAh to 2000mAh and keep going for 8 hours.
- How to wrap a wireless tattoo machine?
Use a new plastic bag and gloves for new customers. Also, consider changing plastic bags and gloves occasionally when working long hours. Sanitize the machine after each use. If the plastic bag is broken or leaking, you must clean, disinfect and sterilize the wireless tattoo gun.
- How do I clean my wireless tattoo machine?
Put on new gloves.
Wipe down all the parts.
The wireless tattoo gun should now be free of stains or dirt.
- How do you sanitize your wireless tattoo machine?
Then rotate the parts until all sides of the parts are disinfected and sterilized.
After letting it dry, you wipe away the residue of the disinfectant with an alcohol solution and a paper towel.
It is crucial that you should not only sterilize your cordless tattoo gun but also all the parts, including the handles, tubes, power supply, workplace, tattoo chair, etc.
- Noise Output
- Needle Range
- Pros and Cons
Coil machines offer complex line work but require a high level of skill. While it is better maintained, it can create smooth, fine lines with ease.
Which is better? There is no correct answer. It would help if you chose the tattoo machine that suits your tattooing style.