Having appropriate body fat and being slim is a dream of every woman and man. But achieving this dream can be a task for a lot of people. People try strict dieting, keto dieting, consulting different nutritionists, but sometimes all of this goes in vain. Liposuction can be a solution, but you have to go through surgery that most people can’t afford that.
In terms of affordability, technology has brought a lot of accessible amenities to us, and the cavitation machine is one of them. Women use cavitation to reduce sagging skin and extra fat cells from different areas. Do you know what’s even better? Nowadays, women use cavitation machines at home to fight against their fat under the skin.
But how to use a cavitation machine at home? Most people may still be confused about how to use the helpful equipment properly. That’s why we came up with the article on how to use a cavitation machine at home.
What is Cavitation Treatment?
Cavitation is a noninvasive procedure of targeting fat cells under the skin with the help of ultrasonic waves. With this process, you won’t have to go through a painful process of surgery.
The ultrasound waves go deep into the skin to break the bond of fat cells and transform those fat cells into fatty acids.
The painless procedure of cavitation can be passive and time-consuming, so you have to be patient with the results. Repeating is the key to success in cavitation at home.
Cavitation at home? How does it work?
Cavitation at home is a common practice most women do to get rid of dreaded cellulite and annoying adipose layer. Using the cavitation machine in the right way will lead you to success. The success timing may vary from body to body. You can use a cavitation machine at different body parts such as the face, thigh, arm, abdomen, neck, upper arm, and hips. Measure your body by tape to check the difference after a good amount of detailed sessions. Cavitation at home will save you from the hustle of going to sessions which can be great for busy people.
How to Use a Cavitation Machine At Home?
Are you using the cavitation machine regularly but not getting noticeable results? That’s because you’re not using it with the correct procedure. Knowing the proper method will help you achieve your goals. This section will help you understand the right way.
Step by Step Method:
- Connect the cavitation machine with the power supply and sanitize the probe to avoid any infection.
- Properly clean the treatment area with a hot towel.
- Apply the gel evenly to the treatment area. The gel will help the ultrasonic waves to go to the deeper level with ease.
- Now adjust the energy accordingly. Different body parts need different energy levels. Such as:
- For arm: 3-8 energy level
- For abdomen: 5-9 energy level
- For legs: 5-9 energy level
- Adjust the working time to enter off mode, so the machine gets off automatically when times up.
- Move the probe evenly in small circles on the treatment area of the body. Don’t move the probe fast and keep it slow.
- Move it slowly back and forth three to five times.
- Pause the machine after a session.
- Now, clean the probe with a clean tissue and place it back.
- Clean your treatment area with a hot towel.
Points To Keep in mind:
- Avoid the cavitation process during pregnancy, menstruation, and lactation.
- Keep the wounded area away from ultrasonic waves.
- Don’t use the cavitation machine for more than 15 minutes targeting a specific area.
- People with any metal implant, such as a pacemaker, shouldn’t be doing the cavitation process.
- Blood clotting patients should avoid such treatment.
- Make sure to drink plenty of water, have a good and balanced diet throughout the treatment.
Benefits of Using Cavitation Machine at Home
Cavitation at home might be tedious, but it indeed has more benefits than a professional treatment. Following are those benefits:
One of the apparent benefits of cavitation at home is that you don’t have to follow the appointment date or time strictly. You can do your sessions at home whenever you get time. Going out and booking an appointment is always a hustle itself that can be avoided by doing sessions at home.
Doing the cavitation process at home is much cheaper than clinical sessions. If you compare machine costs with the cost of professional cavitation services, you’ll find a huge cost difference. The market has a variety of cavitation machines with different prices, from which you can get the best suited for your requirements.
Cavitation machines are advantageous in targeting and treating localized fat cells. That stubborn fat cells are difficult to remove with dieting and workouts. Cavitation machines come in handy for the body with extra cellulite. That’s why the cavitation process became popular in no time.
Every woman’s dream is to have tight skin with less effort, and a cavitation machine can make that dream true. The cavitation process not only helps with dissolving fat cells but also enhances the overall appearance of the skin. You can get rid of saggy and loose skin with regular sessions.
FAQs About Cavitation Treatment At Home:
Q1. Are cavitation machines safe to use?
Ultrasonic Cavitation waves are not invasive, so they are safe to use for ordinary people. Women with pregnancy, menstruation, and lactation shouldn’t use this machine as ultrasonic waves can affect them on a hormonal level. On the other hand, people with some severe illnesses should avoid it, too.
Q2. How many sessions should be enough for results?
Results timing can vary from person to person and body to body. According to experts, ten to twelve sessions should be enough to see noticeable results. During the treatment, you should maintain your diet and exercise habits.
Q3. For how long do ultrasonic results last?
If you maintain your eating habits with proper care, then results can last for years. Otherwise, the ultrasonic cavitation results hardly last for months.
Q4. Is the cavitation process effective?
Cavitation is an efficient way to transform your body with fewer efforts. The ultrasonic process certainly is effective and performs the duty very well. Most of the patients show satisfaction with their bodies. The fat removal process cannot be as fast as you think, so you should wait for an ample amount of time.
Now since you have learned something about how to use cavitation machine at home, why don’t you also check out our other related guides as follows:
- Can you use coconut oil with cavitation machine
- CoolSculpting vs Cavitation machine
- What is a cavitaton
- Cavitaton machine buying guide
- How often should you do cavitation at home