BEST CAT EAR HEADPHONES COLLECTION FOR YOU
In 2014, an anime artist made anime characters and these characters worm cat-ear headphones. Due to the prevalence of the cat headphones, she and her partner launched a crowdfunding campaign, but their partnership soon came to an end. That's when Brookstone offered the artist the opportunity to collaborate, and Axent was born.
Later, Ariana Grande and Pewdepie wore these cat ear headsets during their live performance, contributing to their popularity once again.
- Best Brands
- Color & Design
- Easy to use
- Eliminate noise
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
If the brand name is not available, check if the cat headphones are turned on or if the battery is charged.
- Step 4
- Step 5
Please make sure the distance is less than 10 meters. The next time you turn on the cat ear headset, the device will automatically connect to those cat headphones.
2. Soak it in a mixture of diluted soap and water.
3. Wipe the ear pads and the mesh.
4. Wipe it with a dry towel.
5. Place the cat headphones in a cool place.
We recommend that you clean your cat headphones once a week. Replace the ear cushions if they show signs of decay and flaking.
- How to troubleshoot cat headphones problems？
- Tips for maintaining your cat ear headphones
- Allow the cat headphones to cool before plugging them back in.
- When not in use, keep the headphones in their original packaging or on a shelf.
- To ensure the best sound, clean your cat ear headphones regularly.
- After use, turn off the headphones.
- Do not expose the headphones to liquids and moisture.
- Charge for at least 8 hours before first use.
It's not connected to Bluetooth, and you see a flashing red LED, which means a low battery. If it is connected to Bluetooth, you will see red and blue flashing lights to remind you that it is time to charge the cat headphones.
- Step by step guide
2. Plug the USB charging cable into the adapter.
3. Turn on the power.
4. Note the red LED light.
5. Turn off the charging plug when the light goes off and take out the cat ear headset.
6. The charging is done.