BEST BABY PLAYPEN COLLECTION FOR YOU
- Safety standards
- Mesh sides
- Wooden playpen
- Safety supports
- Other accessories
- How to set up a playpen
2. Pull the four legs apart and form an initial crib
3. Secure the crib’s center in place by pressing down
4. Lay the soft pad at the bottom of a playpen with Velcro
You're ready to use it once you finish the four steps.
- How to keep my baby safe inside a playpen
2. Regularly check the padding for tears.
3. Make sure your baby sleeps with his or her face up.
4. If your baby is under 12 months, don’t place any soft bedding in the playpen, like pillows or quilts.
5. Never place a playpen near windows.
6. Stop using it if your baby is able to climb out of the playpen with no effort. Finding a larger baby playpen will be better.
- How to close a playpen
2. Press the two opposing buttons on the longer bars.
3. Push on the two buttons on the shorter bars at the same time.
4. Fold the bars and put the compact playpen back into the bag.
- When is a baby too old for a playpen
- Can my baby sleep in a playpen at night
1. Side rails may fall down
2. Playpens are damaged or broken
3. Large holes on the mesh sides
4. Soft beddings or toys are placed in a playpen
5. Mattresses are not suitable
- Choose the sunniest and hottest day for your washing.
- Get the hottest water to fill the tub.
- Pour in a special washing solution.
- Put the playpen into the tub, and keep soaking for one hour.
- Start scrubbing after draining the water.
- Use cold water to rinse.
- Set up the cleaned playpen outside and dry it in the sun.
1. Compared to a full-size crib, a foldable playpen occupies much less space at home. Most of them can be folded to a compact size. If you feel crowded when many children share one bedroom, a playpen will help you a lot by saving space.
2. Your child may not sleep at home sometimes. If you have to ask grandparents for babysitting the children while you’re working, a playpen can act as a temporary crib to reduce troubles.
3. Playpens are portable and easy to pack for travel. It is almost impossible to bring a full-size crib when you plan to travel with your baby. With the foldable baby playpen, you can easily set it up on the beach to have some outdoor activities.