BEST RACE CAR BED COLLECTION FOR YOU
- Best Brands
The following video may be helpful to you.
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
- Step 5
- Step 6
Here comes the video. You can refer to it.
- Can I paint a plastic race car bed without sanding?
- What is the best paint for a plastic race car bed?
- How to paint a plastic race car bed？
2. Clean each surface as thoroughly as possible.
To remove all the dirt, you can prepare these things.
A spray cleaner like Windex
A solution of white vinegar and water
Diluted detergent in a bucket of water
Use a brush to brush it clean. Pay special attention to corners and crevices.
3. Use tape to seal surfaces that you will not paint, such as wheels and axles.
4. Now you are ready to paint. Make sure it is completely dry.
5. Use clear spray paint to seal and protect the racecar toddler bed. Make sure it is UV protected and will not fade over time.
6. Reassemble the racecar toddler bed. Make sure the paint is completely dry.
7. Add stickers as the perfect finishing touch.
- King size racecar toddler bed
- Queen size racecar toddler bed
- Full-size racecar toddler bed