BEST CUP WASHER COLLECTION FOR YOU
It works by spraying high-pressure jets of water into upside-down cups and bottles. Gravity and a quick rinse work together to wash away hard-to-reach areas and break down stains and residue. Usually, you can install it in any sinkhole or on the countertop.
- Best Brands
1. Please close both valves (hot and cold water).
2. Keep the base of the cup rinser facing upward.
3. Insert the mounting handle through the hole in the base.
4. Slide the support washer under the base and over the shank.
5. If you need a spacer, place it under the support washer.
6. Place the cup washer into the mounting hole.
7. Make sure the wastewater can drain into the sink.
8. Connect the water supply line and tee adapter to the water supply.
9. Unthread the hot or cold water supply line.
10. Connect the tee adapter to the existing water supply line.
11. And thread both the supplied water supply line and the existing water supply line onto the adapter.
12. Screw the provided water supply line onto the shank.
13. Attach the actuator arm to the centre nozzle.
14. Make sure the actuator arm is aligned with the nozzle, and the arm is tilted down.
15. Check for leaks.
If you like a video, please click here .
If you clean all kinds of cups, baby bottles or narrow-rimmed bottles, a cup rinser can save time. It also saves you water in the long run!
1. Scrub gently with a brush to remove dirt.
2. Use a high-quality detergent.
3. Rinse the glasswasher with hot water to remove clogs.