BEST CORDLESS PRESSURE WASHER COLLECTION FOR YOU
AR Blue Clean
- GPM vs PSI
- Battery life
Many people use dishwashing detergents as the solution, but this is not wise and will not be as effective. Some detergents are designed for electric pressure washers that can give effective cleaning. The type of soap depends on the kind of cleaning and the type of machine.
Typically, most machines can spray 20 feet or 6 meters. A home cordless pressure washer will produce 1000 - 4000 PSI. Industrial cordless pressure washers go up to 6000 PSI and can typically spray 40-60 feet.
In addition, their spray distance varies due to their power source, PSI, nozzle head and hose length. For more information, please click here .
2. Water flows in through another hose and is filtered.
3. The motor or engine provides the power.
4. The water pump draws in the detergent and water. (Some models heat the water to 50-70°C.)
5. The water pump ejects the soapy water through the outlet hose. Some have narrow nozzles to increase the pressure of the water column further.
6. High-pressure water jets clean more effectively and save 80% water.