BEST CAT STROLLER COLLECTION FOR YOU
Here are some other factors that should be taken into account:
- Wheel’s quality (stability and durability)
- Location and type of a cat stroller opening (from the top, back, or front)
- Storage features (cup holders, pockets, etc.)
- Durable mesh panels to let you see your cat from the top
- Secure closures (zippers with locks)
- Waterproof materials (easy to clean)
- Storability (foldable)
- Handle comfort (adjustable position and height, easy to push, etc.)
- Step 1
But remember to lock the stroller's wheels to ensure the cat stroller won’t move around when your cat is inside. You can even put some little treats inside to make the stroller more attractive to your cat. Spraying some catnip is also helpful because the catnip spray tells your feline friend that the stroller is designed for her and makes her feel more comfortable inside.
- Step 3
- Step 4
- Step 5
You may use a cat harness or leash to enhance your cat’s safety during the walking, which is also convenient for her potty breaks as the walking may take a long time.
- Step 6
- Older or injured cats can get outdoors by riding in a cat stroller.
- It’s a great alternative to car backpacks for people with back problems.
- Your cat has a chance to enjoy the fresh air while being safe.
- It can help you create a strong bond with your feline friend.