BEST CAM BOOT COLLECTION FOR YOU
Typically, a walking boot has a liner and a shell. It comes in many different sizes, including short cam boots and high cam boots. A high walker fracture boot is more beneficial than a short cam boot walker. In addition, there are two types, air cam boots and non-air cam boots. The air feature is essential, allowing you to control the air level and amount to support the foot. It reduces swelling and pain and helps you heal faster.
- What does "cam" stand for?
- Why wear a cam boot?
1. The cam boots are easy to remove, which allows you to take a shower.
2. Over time, the cast becomes looser and looser, slowing down the recovery time. However, walking boots can be adjusted.
3. A walking boot will allow you to walk even if the injury is severe.
4. The walking boot holds the ankle at 90 degrees, which helps heal.
- Best Brands
- Anti-Vibration Design
However, choose a short cam boot if you have an ankle injury.
- Put long socks on the feet.
- Release the Velcro straps.
- Open the foam liner.
- Sit down and bend the knee to 90°.
- Place the foot into the foam liner.
- Ensure the heel is back and the foot is in the pad.
- Place the padding firmly on your foot.
- Secure the Velcro straps from the foot to the calf.
- Tighten the Velcro straps.
- If Aircast or Bledsoe, add air until you feel a bit of pressure on the ankle.
If you like to watch videos, please go to the link below.
Do not wear it if bruising, redness, or blistering occurs and does not go away within 20 minutes. Please get in touch with your doctor.
- How long to wear a cam boot?
- Do you wear a cam boot to bed？
Wash the liner with a mild detergent in warm water.
Wipe the frame with a damp cloth.
Dry the liner and frame.
Put the liner back into the frame.
Please make sure the boots are all dry before you put them on.