BEST INFLATABLE WATER SLIDE COLLECTION FOR YOU
Family Slides & Kiddie Racers
- Recommended age
Remember: read the recommended age when buying the best inflatable water slides for your children.
- Easy Use
The weight can also affect the setting up. You'd better keep it in mind when shopping for a slide.
Also, pay attention to splash pads - the bottom must be well padded, and the edges must be smooth and not too deep.
Steel stakes, sandbags, and safety tether points are included.
Don't forget the height, too. This consideration becomes critical if you plan to set the slide on a balcony or under a few trees.
Slides are sometimes exposed to the sun for long periods. It is essential to choose a material that can handle the summer heat.
If you don't want to buy an blower, buy one that has a blower.
- Other Features
- The best brands
$800 / $900 - $1300 or more
Commercial inflatable water slides：
$1500 - $8000 or even more
2. Then clean with a vinyl cleaner.
3. If you don't have a vinyl cleaner, you can use a mild solution of dish detergent and water.
2. Apply a small amount of glue to the top of the patch.
3. Then place the patch on top of the glue to cover the tear.
4. Then allow the glue to dry on the patch for at least 24 hours.
2. Deflate the water slide and roll it up.
3. Take it out the next day and wash it off with a hose or water.
4. Dry the puddle with a towel and wipe the Velcro area.
5. The wind will dry the water drops.